In this piece, we will discuss why local SEO in New Zealand is a smart move to expand your business distribution, and ultimately, guarantee to increase your organization’s revenue in the long run.
Along the way, we will throw a couple of information about when exactly did local SEO become relevant to give you the general idea about its history, the latest local SEO statistics to know how big its market, and a couple of ideas on how you can move forward with local SEO easily.
When Did Local Search Engine Optimization Become Relevant
Local SEO in a nutshell is one of the many SEO efforts that focus on getting visibility in local search results.
It was around 2004 when Google and several major search engines began improving results related to queries with geographic intent. As a result, Local SEO has become relevant more than ever.
These are some of the queries that scream Geographic Intent in New Zealand:
- best burger joint near me
- best cleaning company in Auckland
- affordable catering company in Christchurch
- medical assistance near me
- caregivers near me
- nannies in Wellington
Online Consumer Behaviour
As a business owner, what are the chances you invest in local SEO? Are you wondering if it is worth it? If that is the case, we are more than happy to show you the latest local SEO stats in 2020 by 99 Firms. It describes Local SEO recent performance and you are more than welcome to take advantage of this statistic to reinforce your business decision to elevate your organization’s sales performance.
Local SEO Stats in 2020
- Ninety-seven percent (97%) of consumers search for local businesses online.
- Forty-six percent (46%) Google searches are locally related.
- Sixty-seven percent (67%) of consumers opt for ads showing the business location they are serving.
- Seventy percent (70%) of consumers visit business locations they found online.
- Twenty-eight percent (28%) of local businesses searches converted to sales.
- Sixty-one percent (61%) of consumers using mobile are more likely to contact businesses with mobile-friendly websites.
- Seventy-eight percent (78%) of local businesses search in mobile converted to offline sales
Where to Get Local SEO Services in New Zealand
Now that you know there are many advantages to Local SEO, we are more than happy to list four different ways to get local SEO services in New Zealand;
- Get Your Employee To Do it For Your Business; local SEO does not require technical skills and anyone can do it with the right amount of knowledge (everything about local SEO can be found online) and of course – anyone who has ample time since it is basically time-consuming.
- Hire Local SEO Service Provider; if you are looking for faster results, there is no better way than to hire local providers because they have the right experience and tools in providing local SEO services. Additionally, there are some websites where businesses can promote their products and services locally that are only available or accessible within New Zealand, so anyone outside the country cannot take advantage of this.
- Hire a Virtual Assistant; hiring a virtual assistant is a lot more affordable than hiring an SEO agency. One of the good things about hiring a virtual assistant is that you are guaranteed to get x amount of service time based on the contract which means you will get an exclusive service level of commitment. This is more like having an employee working outside your organization and you only have to take care of their salaries without worrying about employee benefits such as insurances, sick leaves, holiday extra pays, bank charges, and whatnot.
- Hire an Offshore Local SEO Provider; the difference between hiring a virtual assistant and an offshore local SEO provider is about the level of commitment. Getting an offshore provider means you get a better level of commitment when it comes to deliverables.
If you are looking for more information about Local SEO service and its price, you are more than welcome to contact us, and we will be happy to get back to you as soon as possible.